Day 5



I am using an October Blogging Challenge to get back in the habit of writing daily. It is HARD. I have a lot of writing assignments coming up so I need to step up my "A" game. Plus, lets be honest...I need to write like I need to breathe; it is therapeutic. Truly.

Today I am feverishly working to get my office in order as I head out to Catalyst tomorrow. I can hardly believe it. Last year was my first Catalyst experience, and I highly recommend reading my entries around then...crazy, life-changing stuff. Check it out HERE.

So...when you are going to be gone this long, it is a matter of what MUST be done today and what can wait a WEEK. Grief. Some tough calls happening, but what can I say. #priorities

My business partner has some RIDICULSOULY challenging things happening in his personal life and today I offered to cancel my trip, and his face..."No WAY!" he quickly replied, "You need this!"

....and yes I do.

Catalyst is the best leadership, entrepreneurship, Jesus-centered, beautifully restorative conference I have ever attended, and I am over the moon to get to go back this year.

...and I need it.

Did I say that already?

I am tired. My nerves are frayed. I am overwhelmed. I am torn. I am deeply in need of recalibration.

What are you in need of today? When you get really quiet, what can you hear your soul whisper to you that it needs?

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :) 

Labels: , ,