35 Days

Someone told me once that I think way too much about death....the frailty of life...good-byes.

Ummmm....totally and completely true.

This morning I found out that someone I knew and worked with passed away...35 days.

Yup....36 days ago they worked a full day....35 days ago they went to the doctor complaining about trouble digesting food/loss of appetite. This morning they passed away.

35 days.

I can almost hear God whisper...."Listen Heather, beloved daughter I love. Stop wasting time."

I am sitting here typing this at my desk looking down at piles and piles of STUFF that demands my time and in the center of the madness is a post-it note with 10 Bible verses about joy listed out one-by-one.

...and I shake my head.

*Pause*

I got pulled away...a package came for me just now....no kidding...it is a planner I ordered for 2016. It is unique....."The Dream Job Business Planner"....

I hear you God.

What are you not doing that you know you should....would....could....BUT....???


Life is about choices. Every single day...tons of little and big choices.
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." - Matthew 6:21
My treasure is my time. What is your treasure?

Deep thoughts on a cold, rainy fall morning, but loss is a time to remember...to pause...to reflect. God is pulling me close and whispering in my ear...I am working to shut out the noise and just lean in and listen to his voice.

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)