IF:Pray



Later tonight...groups of women...all over the world...will gather to pray....for three hours. I am co-leading a group of women here locally, and the tingling throughout my body is intense. It has been a hard few weeks leading to this event tonight. Lots has come against us individually and collectively, but I am part of a beautiful team of women who has persevered...all in the name of collective prayer.

Prayer.

So simple and yet so difficult.

I have never had any confidence in my own prayer ability. Tonight I will be sharing scripture and praying in front of a group of people...many whom I have never met. *Deep Breath*

We all have different backgrounds, different religious affiliations, but tonight we will join as one. I don't know about anyone else, but I believe this is going to be one of the most beautiful moments of my life.

I will post later this week more about what happens tonight, but quickly I wanted to document this moment of anticipation which grew out of the bravery of a lot of women...humbled to be a small part of it.

If you would like more information about IF:Pray, please feel free to click on this link. If you are local to Central Arkansas and would like to join us tonight, please click here for more information.

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :) 

Labels: , , , , ,