To Be Braver...and Braver Still...


This album. This song. 

Wowsa! 

Love.

"As your love...in wave after wave...crashes over me...."

I am such a silly girl sometimes....okay, okay, a lot of the time. ;)

"Draw me out beyond the shore...with your grace..."

:))))

"You make me brave...you call me out beyond the shore into the waves..."

Sometimes I confuse the challenges of my life as punishment or personal failings or devil-sent....

...when sometimes they are simply challenges allowed in my life by a loving God who is preparing my heart, body, mind, and spirit for other things...

...and sometimes they are simply....

Life.


Let this statement continue to be my daily goal.

....and let me not be fearful of what lies ahead...whether those roads be paved or unpaved. 


...and most definitely let me maintain a healthy sense of humor....

For grace is not the only thing that covers an abundance of sin....but also joy. 

Finally let me be brave in using my voice for those things that so conflict with the beating of my own heart that to be silent itself is a sin...


This story makes me so incredibly angry and sad....worse is that it took so long to garner any national attention here in the U.S. Aaarrrggghhh!!!!! Education is under attack internationally...locally. Girls are under attack internationally...locally. Boys are under attack internationally....locally.

What does it take for us to stand up and call this wrong?!?! 

You make me brave Lord...but I need to be braver....and braver still.