The View


My view. 

Hmmm...

I have seen this view a lot in the past year. 

This view has watched me..

Grow. Cry. Write. Run numbers. Write business plans. Write blog posts. Write papers.  It has seen me on blind dates. Business meetings. Bad days. Worse nights. It has seen me celebrate. Commiserate. It has seen me...Live.

What is your view?

How has your view changed in 2013?

How will it change in the new year?

Yesterday I realized it was two weeks until Christmas. Two weeks!!!! Where has this year gone? 

This view knows...

I sit here starving, exhausted, blissfully happy, and nervous. 

What I am most though is blessed. 

Today at 42 I know who I am. Who I am not. My non-negotiables. My sins. My strengths. My passions. My friends. My family. My heart.

Mostly I know my God. My center. My compass.

I am a girl. I am a sinner. I am grace.

My heart hurts. My heart loves. My heart lives.

Someone said to me last night, "Heather you are trying to save the world." I threw by head back in nervous laughter...

....and I knew....I guess I am. 

I simply want to show there is grace and a chance....simply a chance...to change your world as you have been led to believe it is limited to be. 

The limits are the great lie of this world. They are spoken in dark places of our souls that we are unworthy, undeserving, and not enough. I want to squelch that lie. It is not true. Not. True.

I end this year with hope and joy for the coming year. Pure. Joy.

I can't wait to see what this view sees in the year to come...

For all of us.