Sunday Musings ~ Laughter is Good for the Soul

Is there an acceptable age at which you simply accept that you are going to sleep with a heating pad EVERY night?? :)

I ask because this seems to have become my new normal. *Sigh*

And here is something....

Yes!

I mean...besides the obvious "duh"...I seem to be acquiring some state of lactose-intolerance as I get older so I can't even enjoy ice cream anymore without getting a bellyache that just isn't worth it :)) (I just cracked myself up.)...Now, if I become allergic to coffee...just go ahead and bury me.

So this one just happened to me yesterday...

I hate when this happens!!

...and *Sigh*...

Finally, a video that literally had me laughing and crying...I have never worn Spanx, and there is NO way I want to now.  I absolutely love Melissa McCarthy...Melissa McCarthy and her Spanx

So...a little laughter.  It has been a long week, a long month, and a long year.  Laughter is the best medicine, and it helps me keep my crazy life in perspective. ;)

Happy Sunday! :)))

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)