31 Days of Joy ~ Day 2

Laughter.

There is great joy in laughter.

This morning I am under the weather, tremendous headache, too much to do suddenly, thinking and worrying about someone I love...you know...one of those mornings.

I then come across this...

Pinned Image

...I laughed out loud (yes Sam....embarrassingly loud).  I really don't want to talk about the fact that it took me reading it twice to "get it"...

Laughter is beautiful.  Laughter is healing.  Laughter is...joy in action.

Pinned Image

Who knew that adding a little laughter to your life could be so good for you?? :)

I am one of those odd ducks that believes we should spend a lot more time laughing.  I believe laughter is the great equalizer.  I am determined to add more laughter, and therefore joy, into my daily life.  I am making time to read the comics, incorporating funny books into my reading pile, and even making an active choice in watching funny movies more often than dramas.

Last night I had a wonderful dinner with old friends and a new friend, and it is not the food that I remember this morning (okay...maybe a little ;))...it is the belly laughter between us.

Laughter heals. Period.

Pinned Image

THIS is the story of my life. :)))

The JOY of laughter.  Love.

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :) 

Labels: