Garage Sale Time?



If I could get this one thought...this one belief...across the thick skulls of just a few people in my life.  Okay, I am greedy...I want it across to everyone in my life. :)

Every single time you speak negative or allow a negative thought to fester for more than a second in your head, you are allowing it by default to permeate into your heart and soul...and that negativity is (and will) slowing taking over...in YOU. 

Let that sink in.

I know being positive...being Pollyanna...is not always easy.  Sometimes it is an out right chore, but trust me.  Please, trust me.  It IS worth it. 

Challenges come and challenges go.  The love that was born in you...your spirit...it isn't evil, it isn't negative....so if you have that....YOU have allowed that in, and YOU have a choice whether or not you let it camp out there OR if you kick it to the curb so as to make room for your truer, purer, sweeter, more positive and loving self. 

As the old saying goes, "God doesn't make junk.", and so my question for you is...why did you open a junk yard in your mind and soul???

It might be time for a garage sale.

Just sayin'. :)

"Change your stars and live a better life than I have." ~ John Thatcher, A Knight's Tale

I love this quote, and I wish we could grab every child and embed this belief deep inside their soul and mind at the youngest of ages so that they would have it during the highs and lows of the life ahead of them. 

The other day I bumped into two of Wesley's grandchildren and their sweet mother, we stopped right there in the road and talked for quite awhile through our car windows.  Kaden, who has one of the sweetest spirits I have ever seen, is looking at me and suddenly says, "Can I come give you a hug?"  Why of course...hugs?  Pick me! :)  He then got back in the car, we all kept talking, and then we both needed to get going, and Kaden suddenly pops up, "Can I come give you another hug?"  I must have had a funny look on my face because Kaden said, "I thought you were leaving before, but you didn't, so I want another one."  There, boys and girls, is a kid who is going to absorb the most out of every moment.  I hope he never loses that...that is my prayer for him...keep seizing the moment.

I digress...

Look around today...have you given up?  Maybe without even knowing it.  Snap out of it!  Change your stars...change YOUR stars!

Then...go help someone else change theirs...:)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)