Musings From The Tree House

I remember this great book and movie Prince of Tides, and the biggest memory of it for me was the ending where the main character muses, "...and I wish again that there were two lives apportioned to every man...and every woman...".

As I sit here straddled in two worlds of my own, I am reminded of that quote from long ago. The struggle of my life has always been, and continues to be, which path to choose...

...don't worry KN, they are all roads less traveled, and therein lies the problem...:)...

I wonder how many of us struggle with which paths to choose in our lives. There are just so many options...for all of us. SO many.

The other day, I thought about the seemingly simple life of the Amish. Yet, even they ponder if the grass is greener on the other side.

Hmmm...

Never satisfied.

I'm not sure there is a point to this post other than I woke up this morning in the tree house, and...well, I got to thinking. Dang it.

I may have to continue this one later...something tells me that I have a lot of thinking to do.

...if only we had more than one life to live...but alas, we get only one...

Here is to a weekend full of possibility and wonder. I have decided to embrace it with the enthusiasm of a five year old. :)))

I am glad of that! :)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)