Look Up...Wing Women Alert :)

I use the term "wing man" ALL the time.  I used it with a co-worker last Thursday after a very successful prospect call.  I use it with buddies and family.  I use it a lot.


Today, I used the phrase "wing women" for the first time.  I have zero idea why I thought of it.  I have zero idea if I had heard it before, or if I just made it up.  All I know is that I have a flock of fantastic women in my life, and three of them "woman'ed up" for me in the last several days, and I am still sane because of it...because of THEM.

The past several days have been surreal...I guess it started about mid-week last week.  I have a lot going on in the "life goal/dream" area of my life, and of course that is in addition to all of the other craziness and busyness in my life.  The surreal nearly took me out yesterday.  I was sick (literally).  I was nervous.  I was exhausted.  I was getting stuck in my head.

I reached out (at some crazy times and crazy situations), and they answered the phone (that was a biggie...is there anything worse than when you really need someone, and you can't reach them???  then you just need anyone...and can't seem to reach anyone...at all.  then you dial strangers.  it is like the stone cold sober version of "drunk dialing".  I digressed...).  They also sent texts and e-mailed me.  They even followed up with me today to make sure I hadn't lost it again overnight. :)  They were there for me.  Period.

I am here to tell you that it is the little things that make the big things possible. 

One of those little things...Wing Women.  Not to take away at all from our personal cheerleaders, wing men, etc.  These critical people in your life are the ones that soar in and lift you up on their wings for that moment, hour, day, etc. that you need them. 

I am so grateful for all of the cheerleaders in my life, but today is in celebration of the Wing Women in my life.  Thank you.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. :)

Also, thank you for being individuals in your own right, and for inspiring me to be one too.


Here is to being a strong woman!  Woo Hoo!! :)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)