The Roar of The End

Sometimes the end of something comes with a mighty roar followed by an eerie silence. 

Sometimes the end comes out of silence that has gone on (seemingly) forever. 

Sometimes...sometimes, the end comes rushing at you in silence, and it is such a strange sensation...I sometimes wonder if that is what a tornado feels like...silence, whoosh, and then silence again.

In the end though, no matter how it began, there is only silence. 

I'm not good at endings...maybe that is why I have my little tag line at the end of every blog post...that way it doesn't feel like the end.  Hmmm....

Whether it is a job, a relationship, a book, death, a trip...I have always hated the end.  I am sure it goes back to my childhood.  I have serious abandonment issues.  Serious.



Courage is facing the roar of the end, enduring, and getting up off the ground and trying again tomorrow.  Risking again that which you have spent (sometimes) a lifetime seeking, protecting, loving.

The roar of the end...

I will not be afraid.  I will not be afraid.  I will not be afraid.

"Every man is afraid of something. That's how you know he's in love with you; when he is afraid of losing you.” ~ Unknown

Embrace today what you are most afraid of...endeavor to persevere...make the plan; work the plan. :)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)