Day 12 ~ Starbucks

I love Starbucks. If possible, I love it even more now that I don't have easy access to it.  I hit it four times in three days this past weekend.  Four!!

Whether it is the coffee, the yummy treats, the cozy seating, the endless array of crazy conversations going on...it is a dynamic place to spend a few minutes or longer...:)

I spent about an hour in Starbucks this afternoon, and in that hour, I downloaded Paul McCartney's new album, Kisses On The Bottom (My Valentine (new single)) after seeing the CD at the check-out counter.  I had a Caffe' Americano, a snack, read the Wall Street Journal (Weekend Edition) and the Arkansas Democrat Gazette (Sunday), wrote a blog post, sent some text messages, bought treats for church tonight, listened to the funniest combination of conversations ever, saw an older couple sharing coffee and reading to each other, and wrote...a lot.


I don't think Starbucks took off because of coffee (although it is great stuff).  I believe it took off because they tapped into a combination of atmosphere, great coffee, and community. 

Whatever it is...I really, really enjoy it....love. it. ;)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)