Day 11 ~ Romantic Movies

I love romantic movies.  I own a lot of them (especially the ones with John Wayne). 

Today, E and I went to see The Vow.  It opened this weekend, and it is based on a true story (the best kind).  It begs the question, "What are you willing to do for love?"  I particularly loved the line where he said to her, "You found your way to real love once.  I believe you can do it again."  Wow.  The ultimate, I am going to let you go because I love you that much, and I have faith that if this is real we will be together again someday.  Wow. 

In the age of tweeting, texting, instant messaging...no one has patience anymore for real, long lasting love.  We love Jane Austen stories about romance, but would we have had that kind of patience?  There wasn't even the U.S.P.S. in those days.  Oh my!  Yes, I am being a little sassy...I digress.

My point is that true love lasts a lifetime and beyond.  Real love grows and deepens with time.  Love is patient and kind.


I love romantic movies...they remind me that true love is out there.  If only everyone could believe that they deserve to be loved...truly loved. *Sigh*

Spread some love today...squeeze someone and say, "I love you." for no reason at all. :)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)