Day 1 ~ Writing

February ~ The Month of Love...

During this month of love, I will be doing a special post daily of something I love.  I am a pretty passionate person, so I am guessing this will be a pretty easy exercise.  How hard can it be to write about 29 things I love? :)

Since it is obvious that I love to write, AND this exercise is all about writing...it seems only natural that it should be "Day 1".  That said, and all kidding aside, I genuinely love to write.  In some ways, my writing has, and continues to save me.  It keeps me from taking myself too seriously.  Other times, it helps me sort out the tangled mess of feelings that sometimes clutter my mind. 


I wish for you a passion, something that you love to do.  I wish for you something that adds value to your life just by your ability to lose yourself in it from time-to-time.

Try this exercise yourself this month...see what you come up with...it might surprise you. :)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :) 

Labels: