Thankfulness 30 ~ This IS It! :)

Well...this is it.  This is the final post for the month ~ 30 days of thankfulness. :)

I have to say that in the beginning I was clicking these off every day ~ no problem.  Then, there were days that it was honestly difficult to think of something.  On those days, it was the exercise and commitment of writing the post...having to come up with something...even one thing I was thankful for...those were the days that I really learned the lesson and got value from it.

...and maybe, just maybe...that was the point.

Today I am thankful that I have had this task every day in November.  I am thankful for Sarah Griffis who inspired me to do it.  I am thankful for those that have taken the time to read them, and for those that have taken the time to give me feedback. 

I can't say it enough...I am thankful for a voice.  I am thankful for an outlet for my voice and my thoughts when I am unsure of what to do with them. 

Someone told me today that they had learned a lot about me by reading this blog.  I thought that strange since I fought (myself) so hard in the beginning to keep "me" out of it. 

...and so it goes...

Sometimes the lessons worth learning are the ones you learn on the way to your destination. 

Since I am not dead, I guess I am still learning. :)

I was advised today to read Zechariah 7.  I wanted to share a bit of it "...And the word of the LORD came again to Zechariah: 9 “This is what the LORD Almighty said: ‘Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. 10 Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other.’"

Show mercy and compassion...do not plot evil against one another...

God provided us the best road map, to do list, instruction booklet, life plan you could ask for...but do we use it like that?  When we have a problem, do we look to the Bible FIRST to find a solution or an answer? 

I am thankful for friends and loved ones who keep me humble...who remind me of my gifts as well as my shortcomings...who remind me where the answers are when I get off course...who believe in me on the days I stop believing in me. 

November...what a month!!  My life is going by so fast.  I absolutely do not want to miss a minute of it.  I don't want to waste a minute of it.  I want to leave my mark....live each day I am here so they will know I Was Here ~ Beyonce...and upon my death I hope to slide through those pearly gates totally spent, battered and bruised, but smiling from ear-to-ear. 

A life well lived.  I have the opportunity to do that...Every. Day...he gives me. :)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :) 

Labels: