Thankfulness 23

I am thankful that I have a venue with which to write. 

I am thankful for books, and after trying to clean up the workshop for the holiday weekend...I am thankful too much.  I need more bookshelves. :)

I am thankful for all of the bookstores that feed my habit.  Yes, I am addicted to books. 

I am thankful that I get to spend Thanksgiving with family and friends that I love so very much.  I am grateful to God for those he has put into my life and for those he has taken from my life.  He knows best, and I trust him...explicitly.

I am thankful for love that shows itself in a myriad of ways in my life.  Sometimes, as if on cue, it reveals itself just when I need it most (even though I don't realize it at the time). 

I am thankful for a God that loves unconditionally in a world that does not.

I am thankful for those that work and serve in our communities and in our military so that the rest of us can enjoy our family and friends this Thanksgiving Day.

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)