Thankfulness 17

I have had nothing short of a frustrating day....so, I am struggling a bit on my "thankfulness". 

Therefore, I am going to tell a story....so, I leave the office at 9:16 p.m. and start driving home after work.  Of course I have Sirius on listening to the day's news.  I flip and Anderson Cooper (who I will admit I am not always a fan of) is talking about a guy who was drunk (you hope) and called 911 five times complaining that his IPhone was broken.  Really??!!

Anderson proceeded to play bits of the 911 calls leading with "Christmas has come early for all of my viewers (listeners)."  I laughed so hard listening to this idiot gabbing to these poor 911 operators who sincerely were trying to help him.  Bless them. 

Bottom line...as frustrating and long as this day has been....I am thankful that it was not so bad that I got drunk and harassed not one, but five 911 operators about my IPhone...I guess I am handling my stress and frustration pretty well. :) :)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)