Thankfulness 16

Today I am thankful that I got to see Elizabeth.  She was the shining light in a very long day that started at 5:30 a.m. and ended with me getting home at nearly 11 p.m.  A day full of doctors and follow-up appointments...poking, prodding, mold making, and on and on.  Yes, with all of that, I am thankful for Elizabeth...she was the perfect way to end this dreadfully long day.

I am thankful for Michael.  He squeezed me in and cut my hair in between business appointments and doctor's appointments.  He also helped me donate my hair in honor of Elizabeth, and I have to say it was emotional for me...which surprised me.  It was thrilling too...just knowing it would help someone else.

Now, I am thankful for sleep.  I am so tired.

Long day.  Good day.  Blessed day.

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)