Nobody Move! I Dropped My Nuts! :) :)

I can't sleep....

I need to sleep....

I have a writing project due before Monday.  I can't even begin to describe how behind I am at the office.  I need to clean...well, everything.  Thank you notes to write.  Calls to return.  People to see.  Bills to pay.  Appointments to schedule.  People to interview.  People to hire.  Budgets to finalize.  Projections to build.  It is NEVER. ENDING.

I can't stop yawning...yet my mind is going 90 mph.  It has been one of those weeks, and I am fearful it will be a long weekend. 

On a happy note, I saw the funniest photo today...


Every single time I look at it, I crack up laughing.  It slays me on multiple levels.  I think of that man earlier this week and wonder if this picture explains his over the top, obnoxious behavior.  I guess I would be mad too if I had lost my most precious possession. :)  Too much?? :)

I also think of all of the times I have used the phrase, "Yes I am proud of mine...I grew them...you were born with yours." and cracked a man up....I mean seriously, what is the big deal?!  We all put our pants on one leg at a time. :)

Well, tonight I am glad because I can laugh at the week I have had.  Tomorrow, I will be glad for a delete button b/c this post is nuts...pun fully intended.

In the words of Ya Ya Sisterhood..."...I dropped my basket..."....:)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)