...for the Love of Fall...

 

My work hours have been...shall we say hairy (i.e., dawn to dark)... lately so imagine my surprise when I drove down the mountain early this morning and saw that the trees were changing colors, leaves were falling...in a nutshell, fall had arrived. 

Fall is my absolute favorite season.  I love the colors.  I love the weather.  I love fall cleaning (purge time).  I love beds with multiple quilts piled high so you can burrow deep.  I love the smell of bon fires and fireplaces.  I love watching everyone line up at the fireplace to get warm....smiling, laughing and bumping butts.  I love wearing my hooded sweatshirts.  I love drinking coffee out on the deck on a crisp fall morning covered in a blanket.  I love watching the leaves fall gently, swaying back and forth, into the creek...then seeing as they make their journey down...down...down until they are out of sight.  I love getting to see the turkeys and the deer...wildlife is scurrying to do their final push before winter; nature's version of "all hands on deck".  I love...I love...I love. 

I wish for you a beautiful Fall day full of family, friends, fun, gratitude, and a swim in lake you.   Don't forget to recharge your own batteries.  You cannot save the world with a shredded cape. Just sayin'. :) 

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :) 

Labels: