All Roads Lead Home

All Roads Lead Home by HR

I believe that everyone has those moments when they feel the tug on their heart to go home....whatever home is to them...wherever home is...

Earlier this year I wrote a post about "Home" and it was eye opening for me because after searching and working to get "home", as I deemed it, for the majority of my life...I had been given an a-ha moment that "home" had been with me all along; buried.  Whoa.

I find that home is still being defined in my life.  It seems like every time I turn around I am having another a-ha moment.  What is with that??!!

Today, I have no lofty, lengthy post.  I simply want to acknowledge that "home" and all that the word entails, is very complicated for me.  My guess...it is complicated for a lot of us out here.

All roads lead home

What does that mean to you?

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :) 

Labels: