Day 4 ~ The Grand Canyon and Viva Las Vegas :)

It is 11:16 p.m. At the edge of the Death Valley National Park and we are one tired group. :) We had a huge day at the Grand Canyon where the entire party went past the safety area (I got pictures of each so we could prove it.)...I only wish I had places some bets on it. :) We were all amazed at the Hoover Dam...in some ways as much as the Grand Canyon.

Then it was time to make our way through Las Vegas. Leon serenaded us all with Elvis' "Viva Las Vegas" at the top of his lungs, with all the windows down and his sombrero hat on (clearly the buy of the trip). It was the funniest thing yet!

We had no idea we would make such good time today, yet here we are in a motel outside Death Valley. Let me just say that Leon can rattle off tomorrow's agenda in his sleep. Tomorrow is the day he has been waiting for...:)

Right now I am sure he is passed out. He has had a BIG day...we all have.

There is beauty and grandeur all around us. It really is amazing!!

BTW Louie...we were all good again today and it was so hard. I hope you are proud of us. :)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)