Day 2 ~ Mercy :)

I will have to add photos to this post later, but the photo of the day was Leon and his new sombrero. He has had it off to sleep...but not much else since he purchased it.

The event of the day was us running out of diesel a mere two feet from the diesel pump. I wish I were kidding. In Doretha's words, "Mercy." The priceless quotes after were Doretha's "My nerves aren't going to hold out." Leon quickly reacted, "Here, have a tums."

Absolutely priceless. :)

We had church in our motel room this morning and it was another priceless moment as Leon led singing and then helped Wesley in serving communion. These moments are memory makers...every one.

We made it to Grants, NM last night. We have debated but I believe we are going to hit the Grand Canyon on the way back. Our first big stop today will be the Petrified Forest National Park. We are stoked. :)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)