I have blogged now for almost two years in two separate blogs, and I STILL don't know much about it...BUT I have learned a few things from it.
- No matter what you tell yourself you are not going to write about because it is too embarrassing, you end up writing that and so much more. Cue embarrassment. *Sigh* :)
- People actually read the stuff you throw out into the blogging, Internet, wide, wide world. Who knew??? BTW...thank you for reading...and commenting...and sharing. :)
- Speaking of that, people who wouldn't give you the time of day in public, will read your blog. Isn't that funny? Actually it is just sad, but for them...not you. :)
- Blogging is therapeutic. Can't sleep...blog. Overwhelmed...blog. Just did the most embarrassing thing...blog (also see #1). :)
- If you are really, really lucky...sometimes God works on you AND someone else through something you have written. Isn't that amazing!? :)
- Bonus...people really love Pollyanna and her Glad Game...even though they think you are nuts for playing it...they secretly really, really love it. :) :)
Whether it is blogging, writing, photography, sewing, quilting or any number of hobbies. I hope you find something you love to do...just for you. Share something you love with others...it is worth the risk. That is the most important thing I have learned.
Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)