Be A Change Agent... ~ Yep, Sign Me Up! :)

I am a girl on the cusp of change.  I can feel it, sense it...practically taste it!


I have been on a wide and vast search for the past 8-9 months.  A search?  Yes, a search...a search for happiness in my work.  One of my mentors told me that I needed to become a "Change Agent".  Huh?  What in the world is that??  I have thrown out a wide net with friends, family, but mostly my wide network of mentors who I adore, trust and admire.  I have posed these questions to each of them (at nausea)...What are my strengths?  What are my weaknesses?  What do you believe I am good at?  Where do you believe my next steps are? should be?.....

My mentors have been patient, kind, but most importantly...they have been honest with me.  I am a girl that today is crystal clear on who I am...what I am...what I am not...and what track I need to be on. 

Perfect, you say.  Nope.  That was the easy part.  Now I have to find the "track".  *Sigh*


I have worked very hard, lost a lot of sleep, and done a lot of soul searching these past 8-9 months...yet, when the answer is there...it will land right in front of me as casually as if it had always been there.  That is the way life is....*sigh*...I feel the answer coming, and I am ready.  I am ready for change.

Today, are you ready for change?  Have you taken the time to do the hard work to determine what your next steps should be?  Are you seeking out bigger, better, wiser individuals (mentors) to guide and advise you?  OR are you simply waiting for change to happen.  I mean...it will....but will it be the change you want?  The change you need?  God gives us free will, and I am always amazed by those that are willing to use that free will in every aspect of their lives, BUT the one area that they personally need to the most.  For some that is their career, some it is their personal life...etc.

I don't know if the "Change Agent" role is going to become available to me, but I have become that role in my very own life in the past months.  I fell into the trap that so many of us do that I was complacent and comfortable in my career.  I was loving my work, making a good living, and having fun.  Then I woke up.  Remember...everything is wonderful...right up to the point when it is not. 

Today, I am nervous and excited as I feel change around the corner.

I challenge you to become a "Change Agent" in your own life.  I know I am cheesy, but let me just say...you will be glad you did.


Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)