Drama! Drama! Drama! ~ UGH!

At what point do you stop and realize you have too much drama in your life?  I would say when you have the urge to institute a "Drama Free Zone".


I hate drama.  I like things calm and peaceful.  Lots and lots of laughter.  There are some people in this world though who prefer drama.  Different strokes for different folks.  We should be accepting of others...right??  Well, now I am thinking...

No.

If your drama imposes itself on my life, don't I have the right to protest, say no, or even compromise at the very least?  I tell you the older I get the more my father's idea of hibernating away somewhere makes more and more sense.  I am really starting to get it. 

Well, this is going to be a short post because I don't feel like bringing all my readers down with all of the thoughts rattling around in my head tonight. 

Don't worry...I can still play the glad game....because I am glad that I get to see my babies this weekend.  This Aunt is ready for some unconditional love wrapped into a drama free weekend.  My babies are GREAT at that ~ I don't know why they love me like they do, but I am grateful.  I also don't know how they are so drama free (okay there have been a few moments) and fun loving 99% of the time.  Bless their hearts.  What I do know is that I need to see them in the worst way.  I mainly need to be reminded that I am loved, that I am a good person/good Aunt, and that my life matters because it matters to them.  I don't know how kids do it, but they can make you believe in the superhero they see in you.  I guess the Wonder Woman in me needs a re-charge. ;) 
Jon's Kindergarten Graduation, 2006
I hope that when you have a day where the world and its co-conspirators have beat you down, that you find the one person (or more) to whom you ARE the world.  Love them.  Savor that.  Enjoy the dip in the Drama Free Zone. :)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)