The Glad Game ~ Friday Edition :)


I have to say that I went searching for the perfect photo this morning to express how I felt when the alarm went off at 6 a.m.  Eureka!  I found it, and I will be dipped if it wasn't "Glad Game" ready. :)

It has been a long, tough week as a lot of us tried to get back in the swing of things after weeks of sketchy, bad weather.  I was on the phone yesterday rescheduling an appointment that got cancelled last week due to the latest "blizzard", and I used my line..."Mother Nature stole my calendar these past few weeks, and I am taking it back." and the person on the other end of the phone said, "I am going to have to steal that."  We started laughing about how beautiful the snow was but the chaos it had created in our work.  It was once again a small reminder that all of those feelings I have from fear to anger to being overwhelmed...there is always someone (if just one) person out there feeling the EXACT same thing.  You are not alone. 

Lets remember that as we endeavor to persevere to 5 p.m. today!  A small break is in sight...be glad...oh so glad. :)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)

Labels: ,