Don't Let ANYONE Steal Your Happy! :)

Someone I really love and admire is struggling.  As a lover of quotes and positive affirmations, and also knowing a little about their situation, I went to my "go to" quote tonight just for them:

"By your own soul, learn to live and if men thwart you take no heed.  If men hate you have no care.  Sing your song, dream your dream, Hope your hope and pray your prayer." ~  Parkenham Beatty

Bottom line ~ don't let anyone steal your happy. 



If you have to put a post-it note on your forehead or even on every flat surface you look at on a daily basis...don't..let...anyone...steal...your....HAPPY!!

I know there are people who know me or who see this blog and think this girl is NUTS!  The Glad Game??  Is she serious??  Yes, I am serious.  Unbelievably serious.  No matter what is staring you in the face, you can play The Glad Game, and you will be blown away by the result (if not smile...if only a little).  For example, I have a 5 a.m. wake-up call in the morning.  UGH!  Wesley says to me tonight, "but....."  I am clever too...I know where he is going with that...so I answer, "I am GLAD I don't have to hike 600' to my Jeep tomorrow with a briefcase and suitcase."  Yep, I then had to smile ~ you just can't NOT smile when you play the game.

Don't take yourself too seriously or life ~ just SMILE! :)

I challenge you to play The Glad Game ~ just once.

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)

Labels: , , ,