I love surprises.
Love, love, love them! Exxcceepptt when they are bad surprises. :) This wasn't one of those, and in the spirit of getting a great surprise tonight, lets play a little Glad Game ~ The Surprise Version.
My Top Ten Favorite Surprises ~
This might seem like a silly blog post, but I was so excited today by getting such a nice surprise in the middle of the week. It really made me think, and I wanted to savor the moment and be grateful for a lifetime of surprises that keeping giving to me every day.
- A beautiful baby sister (i.e., living, breathing baby doll). I was one happy 4 year old! :)
- College and North Church of Christ Youth Group ~ a real life, life preserver :)
- Finding such a great Love at this stage of my life (i.e., my age :))
- The Corky Project ~ Thank you Aunt Pete!
- Doretha/Aunt/Mom/Friend ~ My Great Teacher of How Unconditional Love Works 101
- Leadership Greater Little Rock, Class XX ~ My fellow Type As! :)
- Caney Cave Hollow
- Great Friends! I think finding a new great friend is always a wonderful surprise; the best surprise.
- Technology ~ It keeps surprising me, and it has allowed me to stay connected to so many that I love (including "great friends") in so many far off places around the globe.
- God (last but not least) ~ He keeps hanging in there with me. Forgiving me. Loving me. Laughing with me (okay, maybe at me some). Urging me on.
Maybe you will see my silly blog and create a list of your own. If you do, please let me know. Sometimes when you are doing a blog like this you wonder if anyone is out there reading your thoughts. :)
Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)
Labels: Caney Cave Hollow, College and North Church of Christ Youth Group, Corky, Doretha, Hilde, surprises, Wesley