Surprises ~ My Top Ten Favorites :)

I love surprises.

Love, love, love them!  Exxcceepptt when they are bad surprises. :)  This wasn't one of those, and in the spirit of getting a great surprise tonight, lets play a little Glad Game ~ The Surprise Version.

My Top Ten Favorite Surprises ~
  1. A beautiful baby sister (i.e., living, breathing baby doll).  I was one happy 4 year old! :)
  2. College and North Church of Christ Youth Group ~ a real life, life preserver :)
  3. Finding such a great Love at this stage of my life (i.e., my age :))
  4. The Corky Project ~ Thank you Aunt Pete!
  5. Doretha/Aunt/Mom/Friend ~ My Great Teacher of How Unconditional Love Works 101
  6. Leadership Greater Little Rock, Class XX ~ My fellow Type As! :)
  7. Caney Cave Hollow
  8. Great Friends!  I think finding a new great friend is always a wonderful surprise; the best surprise.
  9. Technology ~ It keeps surprising me, and it has allowed me to stay connected to so many that I love (including "great friends") in so many far off places around the globe.
  10. God (last but not least) ~ He keeps hanging in there with me.  Forgiving me.  Loving me.  Laughing with me (okay, maybe at me some).  Urging me on. 
This might seem like a silly blog post, but I was so excited today by getting such a nice surprise in the middle of the week.  It really made me think, and I wanted to savor the moment and be grateful for a lifetime of surprises that keeping giving to me every day. 

Maybe you will see my silly blog and create a list of your own.  If you do, please let me know.  Sometimes when you are doing a blog like this you wonder if anyone is out there reading your thoughts. :)

Sunshine Dreams to You ~ Today and Every Day! :)

Labels: , , , , , ,